Thursday, April 21, 2011

Labs

So, I'm currently sitting in my dorm doing… nothing. Being sick sincerely stinks :/ but hey, at least its keeping me in my room long enough to do some homework! Since exams are coming up soon, I really need to buckle down and do some work. So I'm posting a picture of what procrastination looks like:
Yup, there you have it. I drew myself a mustache… So now what else should I do? My physics labs? I'd really rather not… My boyfriend right now is living it up in Vegas and I'm stuck in shitty NJ doing work. Next week shouldn't be so bad though aside from studying. He'll be coming home and we'll be going off to my Military Ball here at Rutgers. I really love ROTC and hope that one day I can branch Aviation as a 2nd Lieutenant in the US Army. Ah such high aspirations so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment