Friday, April 29, 2011

Military Ball

So last night I had my first Military Ball at Rutgers for Army ROTC. It was interesting especially because it  was so formal and more so formal than anything else I am used to per say. But either way I had a great time! I had so much fun with boyfriend there and the after party was even more fun at the Army House (a house that students in the program traditionally live in). I think it would be great to live there at some point especially since I plan to move off campus my 3rd year in.

The ball itself started off with social hour, receiving line, the Color Guard posting of the Colors (flags), a speech from out LTC, dinner, awards, change of command, and eventually some formal dancing. And of course the party to follow…

I really look forward to this again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment