Sunday, April 24, 2011

Relationships

You know what I really haven't thought about in a long time: what's it's like to just be starting a new relationship. I've been with the same person for close to a year now and I love it :) A friend of mine though is int he awkward stages of a potential budding relationship. The small things like whether he really likes her or not, what signs he is showing and what they mean; it's all so confusing sometimes trying to interpret another person's actions to be able to comprehend them in your own mind. I mean, I love my boyfriend but being with him used to be the same way. I wouldn't know hat to say sometimes because I was afraid it might be awkward, or strange and he would be like "EW," *le DUMP* but after a certain point when you get past that its a beautiful thing like what I have now. A freeness and openness to the way he and I communicate with each other. I enjoy it a lot :) More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment